FP Management B.V. offers a full range of services to assist in incorporating legal entities and keeping them fully compliant with local rules and regulations.
Domiciliation services (including mail handling services):
- Providing company address and/or
- Mail/correspondence address
Provision of personnel and/or corporate managing directors, supervisory directors or proxy holders;
Secretarial services and office and meeting facilities;
Legal and accounting compliance:
- Preparing and holding board and shareholders’ meetings and keeping minutes thereof;
- Meeting registration demands of the Trade Register/Chamber of Commerce and other governmental agencies;
- Liaising with and instructing external advisors;
- Mail handling;
- Bookkeeping, accounting and reporting services including:
- Preparing statements as per requested period
- Supervising audits
- Filing of accounts with pertinent authorities
- Arranging for pertinent tax returns, liaising with consultants and authorities
- Keeping and maintaining company books
- Managing electronic bank transactions and supervision thereof (and, if applicable, reporting to pertinent financial regulatory bodies);
- Drafting and reviewing agreements;
- Dissolving/liquidating entities and keeping the books and corporate records.
Please note that the list above is not exhaustive and is of an exemplary nature only.
FP Management B.V. has a foundation available which can act as a nominee shareholder.